|The type of panoramas you can expect on trails in the area.|
|Emerald Toucanet - great walks for birdwatchers too.|
|A walk to learn more about coffee growing in the region.|
Some of the best coffee in the world is from Nariño.
- What are the experiences the local communities have had with hikers they interacted with and/or hosted.
- Is the benefit they receiving real or only a perceived benefit?
- What are the hikers’ experiences.
- when hosted in local communities.
- along the trail (trail conditions, locations, relative to maps etc).
|Larger trails through forested areas close by or|
explore the less know parts with smaller trails.
- forest (both primary and secondary forest)
- grassland and agriculture
- canyons, gorges and rivers
- villages and farmlands that include all of the above.
|...or a village walk meeting the locals at the weekend markets and|
buying some fresh produce and/or
enjoy some typical dishes in the restaurants